It dawned on me recently that since I started my blog in May 2017 I’ve never really spoken about myself very much. I write a lot of lifestyle posts that cover my interests, and I also write a lot about Disney but that doesn’t really go into details about me personally. I thought it would be fun to do a ‘Get to know me’ post by answering 15 questions!
So yeah … This is me!
1. What is your middle name? My middle name is Rose. I actually really like my middle name which is surprising as I swear most people hate their middle names!
2. What is your favourite colour? I don’t really have a favourite colour, it changes all the time! Mint green and coral are probably my favourites though!
3. Tell us about your best friend – My best friend is called Emma, we’ve been best friends since high school. We’ve been through just about everything together – First boyfriends, breakups, family deaths .. You name it, we’ve been through it together! Emma is honestly the most wonderful person ever, she’s so caring and means the world to me. We’ve been lucky enough to travel to Majorca, New York, San Francisco and Florida together 🙂
4. How tall are you? I’m a short arse, I’m 5ft 2!
5. Cats or dogs? CATS, I BLOODY LOVE CATS!
6. Favourite holiday destination? FLORIDA! Disney World is my favourite place ever – You can see lots of my Disney content here. I’ve been to Disney World 8 times now and it honestly never gets boring 🙂
7. Do you have a degree? I have a degree in Graphic Arts. I’ve always been very creative so Graphics was an obvious choice for me. I graduated in 2014.
8. Favourite Restaurant? This is a tough one, I love Frankie and Benny’s and I also really love Bella Italia.
9. Favourite food? I’m really really fussy when it comes to food so I don’t eat anything adventurous. For me, you can’t beat a roast dinner. Roast beef, Yorkshire puddings and Roast potatoes with lots of gravy!
10. Are you single or taken? Taken. I’ve been with Shaun for 2 and a half years now and we’re about to buy our first house which is super exciting!
11. Tea or coffee? Tea, I hate coffee.
12. What are your favourite TV shows? I’ve watched a lot of TV series over the years but my favourites are: Pretty Little Liars, Prison Break, Luther, How to get away with murder and Bates Motel.
13. What is your favourite movie? This is really tough, but one of my favourite movies is definitely Apollo 13. I bloody love Tom Hanks.
14. What do you like to do in your spare time? I’m really creative and I like to make handmade cards. I’m also learning calligraphy … So yeah anything creative!
15. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? I used to love watching people like Zoella and Tanya Burr but they just aren’t relatable anymore. I recently unsubscribed to so many of the ‘Big YouTubers’ to make way for more relatable content. My favourites are Sophie and Dave, Charlotte Ruff, Brogan Tate and Beingmommywithstyle.
I hope you enjoyed reading this, please feel free to use the questions and create your own ‘Get to know me’ post as I would love to read them!