This post may contain *affiliate links.
2020 has certainly been an odd year. As I’m writing this I’m on my 10th week at home because of Covid-19. I know this time has certainly got me thinking about the future and what I want to be doing. I feel as though this time to myself has really allowed me to recharge and refocus my energy. My dream has always been to be self-employed and I’m suddenly feeling really motivated to make my dream a reality.
I’ve really got into journaling recently. I love using it as a creative outlet to get all of my ideas, goals and dreams down on paper. I LOVE creating pretty graphics to use in my journals. You can’t beat a good quote and a good goals list.
I’ve made this FREE printable that I wanted to share with you all today. I’m calling it the ‘Flourish & Bloom’ printable. Feel free to download it, print it and use it in your journal.
Click the link below to download your free printable!
You may also like – Where to find free images for art journaling
Journaling for personal growth
I’ve written a couple of posts recently with journal prompts and I’ve really enjoyed it. So to go along with my free Flourish and Bloom printable I’ve got another 10 journal prompts for you. These are journal prompts for personal growth.
1. What is my biggest goal that I’d like to achieve before the end of the year?
2. What 5 smaller goals can I set to work towards my bigger goal?
3. Whats steps can I take today to work towards my goal?
4. What is holding me back that I need to let go of?
5. What doesn’t bring me joy? Do I actually need these things in my life?
6. If money wasn’t an issue what would my dream life look like?
7. Am I happy with my life right now?
8. What skills do I have?
9. What is one thing I wish I were better at?
10. What inspires me right now?
Don’t forget to download your free printable here – Charlotte Shares – Flourish and bloom A4 printable