INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTEREST

Disney World through the years

January 20, 2019

I’m totally in Disney countdown mode now. I’m spending all of my free time watching Disney vlogs and getting myself hyped up for my trip in May. This will be my 9th visit to Disney World. My first trip was in October 2001 when I was 9 years old with my latest trip being July 2017. I recently started clearing out my laptop to free up some space and came across so many Disney Photographs. I thought I would make today’s post a light-hearted and fun one and take a trip down memory lane. So sit back and enjoy!

I feel so blessed that I’ve been to my favourite place in the world with my parents and brother, both sets of grandparents, my best friend and my boyfriend. I’ve created the most amazing memories over the years and I’m excited to go and back in May and create even more memories!

Hope you enjoyed!

13 responses to “Disney World through the years”

1. Chloe Elizabeth says:

Awhh this is so cute! You have so many disney memories, I love it 😀 xx

2. Lizzie Bee says:

Oh my gosh – 9th visit?! That’s amazing! I’ve never been to Disneyland before let alone Disneyworld because it’s just too far away for me… But I hope you have a wonderful time!

• Charlotte Shares says:

Thank you!! Yeah it’s pretty crazy, my family all love it and something about it just keeps drawing us back! Xx

3. Rissa says:

Looks amazeballs. I was a 1 hour drive from Disneyland over Christmas and we didn’t go! Kicking myself.

4. Jess says:

There’s some really cute photos here I especially love that one with Tigger! You’re so lucky to have been able to visit Walt Disney World so many times, it’s the first thing on my bucket list but it’s just SO expensive I don’t know if we’ll ever be able to go, hopefully one day though!

• Charlotte Shares says:

Thank you 💕 yeah I completely agree, Disney is so expensive! I feel like I spend so much of my time saving to go. Hopefully you’ll get to go soon xx

5. So many amazing Disney memories there!! I bet you can’t wait until May now, can’t wait for more Disney content! xx

• Charlotte Shares says:

I’m so excited for May! I’m actually considering vlogging the trip so I have something to look back at once I’m home ☺️ Xx

6. Disney sounds like such a fun place to visit! I can’r wait to take my kids there someday! Hope you have a great time on your upcoming trip!

7. Bexa says:

Aww, this is such a lovely post Charlotte! It looks like you have made so many special memories over the years with friends and family. I’ve been to Disneyland Paris twice but never Disney World, I’d love to go someday. I hope you have an amazing time in May, I’m sure the months will go fast and your holiday will be here before you know it! <3 xx

8. This is so cute! I’m going to disneyland in a few weeks and I can’t wait!!!!!