We’ve made it to September!! Isn’t it crazy that we’ve already had 8 months of the year? I actually find it quite scary where the time goes.
I love Autumn and I find it a time of year where I really like to get myself organised. I sort of lost my way with my bullet journal recently so I thought that now would be the perfect time to get myself organised for Autumn and Winter and crack out the bullet journal again!
I’ve been browsing though Pinterest a lot recently and looking at different ideas for page spreads. I thought I would share 20 page ideas with you in todays post that are perfect for Autumn and Winter.
20 page ideas for Autumn/ Winter
- Favourite recipes for all of those hearty winter meals
- A savings tracker (it’ll be Christmas before you know it)
- Autumn themed mood board
- Editorial Calendar to visually plan the rest of your year
- 5 goals for the rest of the year
- An ideas list for blog posts
- Autumn bucket list
- Winter bucket list
- A list of movies to watch
- Halloween costume ideas
- Self care ideas
- Your Christmas list
- Christmas gifts to buy
- Stocking filler ideas
- Brain dump to write down anything and everything
- Christmas craft ideas – You can check out my DIY Christmas tags here.
- Write a list of your favourite 2018 memories
- Write a list of things you want to achieve next year
- Christmas day plan
- A list of books to read
Enjoy planning your bullet journal for Autumn and Winter!