Majorca 2018 photo diary

I’ve always loved Majorca. It’s always had a special place in my heart; I have so many fond memories of family holidays in Majorca as a child and I also visited a fair few times during my teenage years. It’s so lovely being able to go back to one of my favourite places and take Shaun with me. We’ve just arrived back from a week of pure relaxation. We stayed in Santa Ponsa and it’s such a beautiful location. Our hotel was literally a 30-second walk to the beach which was perfect. This year has honestly been so hectic that all we wanted to do was relax. We spent our days around the pool and our evenings going for a lovely stroll along the beach and watching the sunset.

I thought I would share some of the photographs that I took during our week in Majorca. It’s honestly such a beautiful place and to be perfectly honest the pictures probably don’t do it justice! If anyone is interested all of the photographs below were taken on my Canon EOS M10.

Hope you enjoy!

The sunsets in Majorca are stunning.

Sunset in Santa Ponsa

Flowers at the beach

Spray art in Majorca

This guy honestly created the most stunning artwork! He was so talented.

Santa Ponsa beach majorca

Santa Ponsa

Sunset over Majorca

We walked to the headland and watched the most stunning sunset in the distance. It was a truly magical moment.

Hope you’ve enjoyed this post with some photos from my holiday.

I’m now feeling recharged and ready to up my blogging game and come up with lots of new content!

1. July 10, 2018 / 7:54 PM

Wow! Beautiful photos! Glad you were able to take a little getaway! xx

Mich | simplymich.com

July 10, 2018 / 9:20 PM

2. July 10, 2018 / 8:09 PM

Your pictures are so gorgeous! I’ve only visited Majorca once and we stayed in a really quiet part where there wasn’t much to go out and explore but it was still beautiful and my Fiancé proposed while we were there so that holiday will always mean so much to me! I’m glad you had a great holiday, can’t wait to read all your new content you have planned!

July 10, 2018 / 9:18 PM

Oh wow that’s amazing that he proposed to you! What lovely memories 💕

3. July 10, 2018 / 8:14 PM

This sounds like the perfect holiday Charlotte! So glad you both had a lovely relaxing time. Being 30 seconds from the beach is ideal. I love your photos, the sunset shot is absolutely stunning! Love that guys artwork too, so bright and colourful. Thank you for sharing your trip! 💖 xx

July 10, 2018 / 9:18 PM

Thank you! His artwork was literally incredible! ❤️ Xx

4. July 10, 2018 / 8:45 PM

What stunning photos! I adore the bokeh on the second last one and the sunsets are just beautiful too. I can’t get over how incredible that artwork is aswell!? Did you buy anything from him? I don’t think I would’ve been able to walk past without picking something up! Hope you had a fabulous time and looking forward to more content from you soon 😄
    Alice Xx

July 10, 2018 / 9:19 PM

Thank you so much ❤️ Yeah we bought a clock from him that we’re going to put up in the kitchen … it’s like a sunset with a dolphin jumping out the sea! He was awesome xx

5. July 10, 2018 / 9:55 PM

Such a beautiful place and it looks so full of culture.. Great pics too!

6. July 10, 2018 / 10:08 PM

I love this photo diary!! 😯😍 your photos are amazing and really capture the vibrancy and color of Majorca. I’ve never been but I can agree from your photos that the sunsets really are stunning. Super lucky to have visited such a beautiful place.I hope you enjoyed your stay and grabbed one of those gorgeous art pieces as a souvenir…definitely adding Majorca to my travel bucket list 🌅🧡

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com