I feel like my life has been a big spiral of craziness recently… and I finally feel like there’s light at the end of the tunnel and it’s honestly the best feeling in the world.
I just want you to all know that if you’re struggling and things seem hard they WILL get better. It might seem like you’re stuck in a black hole and you’re never going to get out of it but you will.
For the past 12-18 months, I’ve been struggling so much! I’ve been suffering horrendously with anxiety and my mental health has been all over the place. I’ve mentioned before that my job was making me really anxious and miserable but now I finally have a new job which you can read about here. Since finding out I’ve secured myself a job in a less stressful department I’ve felt like a different person. I can feel the old Charlotte coming back and it’s such a good feeling.
The number of times that I’ve sat with Shaun with tears streaming down my face and I’ve said ‘I feel like this is all my life is now and I’m never going to be happy again’.
He kept telling me I was being silly and things would eventually get better, but I felt so trapped in my black hole that I couldn’t see it for myself…. and being stuck in that place is such an awful feeling.
What I’m looking forward to
It’s weird that I’ve gone from feeling so unhappy and upset to being on top of the world. I kind of forgot what it felt like to feel happy and content… But now I have SO much to look forward to!
- It’s my birthday in May and Me and Shaun are heading to London to watch Aladdin on the West End
- I’m getting a new camera for my birthday which I can use for blogging and I can’t wait for it!
- We’re still renovating our house and we’re hoping to move in during June 😀
- I’m jetting off to Majorca on 30th June with Shaun for a week of pure relaxation
- I’M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN 2019!!! A lot of you probably know the free Disney Dining plan has been released for 2019. Me and Shaun very spontaneously decided we’re going to go May next year for my birthday 😀 We’ve booked to stay in Port Orleans Riverside and it’s going to be such a magical trip.
I guess the point of this post really is to let you all know that things will eventually get better even if you don’t think they will. Remember you are never alone, there are always people that will listen and help.