5 happy things

Sometimes I like to just sit and reflect on things that have made me happy recently and I thought it would be nice to share these. We all need a little positivity and happiness sometimes to keep us going! These are 5 things that have made me super happy recently.

S N O W  D A Y

We got sent home from work due to a severe weather warning and got to spend the afternoon at home watching Disney films and being cosy. It was so crazy as when we left work the snow wasn’t even that bad, but within in a couple of hours, it was ridiculous! This little munchkin was very unsure of the snow! Bless him 😀

Mickey on the window

S E E I N G  F R I E N D S

Myself and Shaun met up with my best friend and her boyfriend. We went to Frankie and Benny’s for food and it was so lovely to have a proper catch up! We sat and chatted for hours and it was just so lovely.

H O U S E  R E N O V A T I O N S

The renovations in our house are coming along nicely! We’ve been homeowners for around 3 weeks now and in that time we’ve managed to strip most the wallpaper, take the carpets out and rip the kitchen out. There’s still loads to do but we’ve made a lot of progress!

house renovations

E A S T E R  E G G S

Surely you must all agree that Dairy Milk Easter Egg chocolate is just the best! It tastes so much better than a regular Dairy Milk bar. Well last week Shaun popped to the shop to buy something and brought me back an Easter Egg! It was delicious and I’m not even ashamed to say that I ate it in one go haha.

M Y  B L O G

I kind of feel a bit weird for saying this, but I’m honestly so happy with my blog at the moment. I’m really proud of what I’ve created and I feel as if I’m finally getting somewhere with it. I’ve got lots of ideas and I can really feel my creativity increasing.

What things have made you happy recently?

1. March 7, 2018 / 8:33 AM

I went into Tesco yesterday and they’re selling off Easter Eggs HALF PRICE already!! I was very tempted and may go back today and pick up a couple haha!

Lovely post xx

Livvy

March 11, 2018 / 8:28 PM

I need to go to Tesco haha! I just LOVE easter eggs 😀

2. Huad
    March 9, 2018 / 2:00 PM

Such a great post! Wish it was snowing where I lived haha! Congrats on your new house though. 💗

3. Huda
    March 9, 2018 / 2:00 PM

4. Huda
    March 9, 2018 / 2:00 PM

5. March 11, 2018 / 8:20 PM

What a lovely little post. Your cat is adorable! My cat absolutely loves going out in the snow, she rolls around in it, pretty sure she would have made a better dog!

Carly xx //www.prettystyleofliving.wordpress.com

March 11, 2018 / 8:29 PM

Haha so cute! My cat is just weird, he’s such a wimp haha xx

6. Charlene McElhinney
    March 11, 2018 / 8:27 PM

Your little kitty is adorable! I spent all of the snow days curled up in bed with my cats doing blog related stuff and it was bliss. And yay for Easter Eggs!

March 11, 2018 / 8:30 PM

That sounds like the perfect day to me! xx

7. March 11, 2018 / 8:32 PM

Aww these are some lovely little happy pick me up things! The snow has been so fun, it was the most I’ve ever seen in my life! I went for a really nice meal today with my family which was lovely and my mum also booked a spontaneous holiday for us all yesterday which I’m REALLY looking forward to 🙂
    Alice Xx

8. March 11, 2018 / 8:36 PM

great post idea! I wish we could have a snow day again haha 🙁 I think what has made me happy recently is spending time with my family and being able to relax and not be so stressed because of uni x

9. ALB
    March 11, 2018 / 8:38 PM

Love this post! It’s always the cheap thrills in life. Sometimes it’s nice just to relax and chill out. Nothing brings me more happiness than that. Thanks for sharing!!

10. March 11, 2018 / 9:34 PM

I absolutely loved this post and am glad I stumbled across it! It’s great to document things that make you happy because, sadly, our brains are usually conditioned to only remember the bad. I hope to see more posts like this in the future. I’m also glad that you enjoyed your snow day! I was absolutely miserable throughout my snow days haha! I hadn’t put the heating on so was freezing, I felt very isolated and alone and I also didn’t have much to eat in the house so experienced hanger often! I hope the renovation continues to go well.
    Best Wishes
    Amy x

11. March 11, 2018 / 10:34 PM

I’m also super happy with my blog at the minute, it’s good to take pride in your work! Sounds like you’re being super productive with those house renovations too I bet you can’t wait till it’s all done can you?! I had a lovely snow day just binge watching TV but my fiancé couldn’t get home for the weekend which was super annoying! I think I need to start writing down things that make me happy to encourage myself to be more positive! This was a great post!

Jess xx