2017 is coming to an end, so I thought it would be the perfect time to look back on the year and reflect on what has honestly been a very odd year. This year has flown by, as most years do! But I seem to have gone from very high points to very low points and it’s all been a bit strange. I’m definitely glad to see the back of 2017 as I know 2018 is going to be amazing!
I don’t want to dwell on the rubbish things that have happened this year as I’d like to try and look back on all of the positives! So let’s have a look at the best bits of 2017 🙂
The best bits of 2017
- I went to Florida with my family and Shaun and had the best holiday ever
- I re-discovered my creative side and have enjoyed making lots of cards and crafts
- I went on a trip to Wembley Stadium to see my local football team play
- I Celebrated my 2 year anniversary with Shaun
- I went to the Harry Potter studio tour
- Shaun and I spent a week away in Cheddar; we had our own private hot tub which was awesome
- I raised £900 for Hospiscare Southwest in memory of my wonderful Nan
- I started this blog which is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made
- We put an offer in on a house (now we’re just waiting for the mortgage to go through)
- I’ve re-connected with old friends from school and college
- This one has only recently happened, but I joined the gym!
- I’ve binged watched loads of new series on Netflix
- I’ve learnt to cook new dishes
- I’ve been on lots of fun day trips with Shaun
This is just a small snippet of all the fab things of 2017! I’m so excited to get to 2018 as I know it’s going to be amazing. In January our house should hopefully all go through and I’m so excited to start working on it.
What have been your best moments of 2017?