Christmas is a busy time of year and it’s easy to forget to do things. There’s nothing worse than getting to Christmas Eve and realising you’ve forgotten something! But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered in my ultimate Christmas to-do list!
- Set a budget and stick to it
- Plan out who you need to buy gifts for
- Think about stocking fillers
- Who do you need to buy Christmas cards for
- Buy lots of wrapping paper and gift tags (I always run out of gift tags!)
- Don’t forget to buy sellotape
- Make sure you post Christmas cards on time
- Stock up on batteries! I swear you always need them on Christmas day
- Buy your gifts
- Let others know what you’d like for Christmas
- Plan what food you’ll need for Christmas
- And make sure you have extra food for when people pop over to visit
- Buy in lots of drinks
- Plan your table set for Christmas – remember Christmas crackers, napkins etc.
- Plan where you’ll be on Christmas day and any travel arrangements
- If you have guests staying over; make sure you sort out the spare bedroom!
- Wrap your gifts
- Buy a Christmas tree
- Decorate your home
- Plan your Christmas outfit and outfits for any Christmas parties
- Enjoy yourself and have fun!!
Happy planning, and have a wonderful Christmas!