In 5 years i’ll be 30 which is honestly terrifying! I swear I actually only just left school, I still remember picking up my GCSE results, but in reality that was 9 years ago!!! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that thought.
Since turning 25 a couple of months ago, I’ve realised that there’s so much I want to achieve and do. I suddenly seem to be full of motivation and ideas. So I thought I would write a 5 year bucket list – and in 5 years I can look back and see if I’ve actually achieved anything. (Although I probably wont remember to look back in 5 years, but that’s a minor detail haha)
So here’s my list:
- Buy a house – This should hopefully be happening later this year or early next year.
- Open my own Etsy shop – I LOVE creating things and I sell work to family and friends, but I’d really love to take the plunge and open my own little shop.
- Continue to grow this blog – I’m new to the blogging world, it’s something i’ve wanted to do for years but never had the confidence. Now I’m up and running I really want to make something of this and create a space that I’m proud of.
- Find a day job that I actually enjoy. My current job makes me so miserable, so I’d love to find a new challenge for myself that I get some enjoyment out of.
- Learn to sew – I received a sewing machine for my birthday and I really want to be able to properly sew. (I’m currently fairly terrible at it)
- Get married! Let’s be honest, this is something most girls want by the age of 30.
- Have a child – SCARY!! But I’ve always said that I would like to have my first child by the age of 30.
- Go on holiday to somewhere new – I’ve always fancied Greece or Portugal so I’ll have to venture to one of these.
- Have my own craft room in my house so I can keep doing what I love.
I’m excited to see what the next 5 years bring, but hopefully it’ll be really exciting!
What would you like to achieve?
‘See ya real soon!