In exactly 5 weeks time I’ll be on my first day at Disney and I’m super excited! I thought I would do some Disney inspired baking to get me in the mood!
What you’ll need:
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 bar of Dairy Milk chocolate
- Fry light cooking oil spray
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- A square/rectangle baking tin
- Greaseproof paper
- Mixing Bowl
- Saucepan and a wooden spoon
- Melt the butter on a low heat in a pan making sure to stir regularly.
- Once the butter is melted add in the bag of marshmallows and continue to stir until the mixture is completely melted
- Put the melted marshmallow mixture into a mixing bowl and add the Rice Krispies – stir until the Rice Krispies are completely coated.
- Spray some fry light oil into your baking tin (this stops the mixture from completely sticking) and then evenenly spread the mixture out over the tin.
- Spray the Mickey Mouse cookie cutter with some fry light oil and begin to press the cutter into the mixture. It helps to use your fingers to compress the mixture tightly inside the cutter. Move the cut out shapes onto a sheet of greaseproof paper.
- Repeat the process making sure to keep adding more oil spray to the cutter. I managed to make roughly 20 Mickey Mouses (although my cutter is quite small).
- Melt the Dairy Milk chocolate in the microwave and dip the ears of Mickey Mouse into the chocolate. You may need to use a teaspoon to help evenly spread the chocolate.
- Put the treats back onto the greaseproof paper and allow to cool .
Now you can enjoy with a nice cup of tea!
‘See ya real soon!