House renovation update! #2

It’s been just over 3 months since we completed on our house! It’s so scary where the time has gone. After spending pretty much every weekend at the house and having absolutely no life whatsoever we’re so close to finishing all of the renovations. We’ve recently had our kitchen and bathroom fitted and we’re currently in the process of having all of the carpets and flooring fitted.

When I look back at the pictures of the very tired and old house that we bought; it makes me so happy and proud of the transformation that we’ve done.

I’ve been sharing various pictures and updates over on Instagram and on Twitter of how we’ve been getting on and I decided it was about time for another blog post!

In this post, I’m sharing some pictures of how we have transformed our lounge.

House renovation update

Fireplace

House update - sofas

I can’t get over the transformation of this room. We’ve turned it from a very cluttered and dark room to a very bright and open space. We obviously still need to finish furnishing the room, (and get rid of those dust sheets by the fire haha) but I’m so pleased with how this has turned out.

Stay tuned for lots more house posts which will be coming soon!

1. May 31, 2018 / 8:24 AM

Wow, that original carpet was pretty bright wasn’t it?! I love what you’ve done with it though, I think my favourite part is the white fireplace which I think is gorgeous.. 😍

June 25, 2018 / 9:18 PM

yep the original carpet was very unique aha! Thank you, I’m so pleased with the fireplace 🙂 xx

2. May 31, 2018 / 9:04 AM

The renovation is looking amazing, already it looks like a whole new room!

June 25, 2018 / 9:19 PM

Thank you, so pleased with how its turned out 🙂 x

3. May 31, 2018 / 4:41 PM

Looks absolutely fabulous! What kind of fuel is in the fireplace? Looks like charcoal. Love the renovation of the fireplace too.

4. June 25, 2018 / 8:14 AM

It’s incredible how a room can look totally different! It’s like a new house! I love the fresh, bright and clean style. It looks so modern and spacious 😍 I’m loving seeing your house transformation Charlotte! xx

June 25, 2018 / 9:19 PM

I know its so crazy how different it looks. I love how bright and fresh it is compared to before! xx