My plans for spring

my plans for the spring time

I am so happy that spring has finally arrived. I feel like I’ve been ill the whole of 2018 with the flu and colds and I’m hoping that the spring weather finally helps me to get a little better. There’s something about the springtime that makes me so happy. I always feel so hopeful for a nice long summer and there’s so much to look forward to. I thought I would share with you my plans for spring.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

My birthday is on May 14th and I’m going to be turning 26. I’m actually really excited for my birthday this year as I have the day off of work! Woohooo. I’m planning on going out for lunch with Shaun and also bowling has become a bit of a tradition on birthdays so I imagine we’ll do that too. My best friends birthday is also in May so we’re also a doing a joint birthday meal with all of our friends which will be super fun.

THE HOUSE IS FINALLY MOVING ALONG

As most of you know myself and Shaun are renovating our first home. We now actually have paint on the walls and it’s beginning to look so lovely. We’re hoping to be ready to move in by the end of May/ Beginning of June and I’m so excited. Our kitchen is being delivered at the end of April and our sofas are due to be arriving at the end of May!

FAMILY BBQ

The weather is looking like its improving so I’m really hoping to fit in a family BBQ during spring. My parents birthdays are also both in May and we usually do a BBQ with the family to celebrate all of our birthdays.

PACKING AND SORTING OUT

I feel really bittersweet about this but I need to start sorting out my bedroom and packing it up for when myself and Shaun move into our place. It honestly makes me feel quite sad as I feel like I’m packing up my childhood and moving on. But at the same time, I’m so excited to start a new chapter of my life with Shaun. I have a lot of stuff and packing up is going to be a nightmare so wish me luck haha!

What are you planning to do during the springtime this year?

1. April 22, 2018 / 2:31 AM

These are awesome plans you have for spring! Oh man, a BBQ is definitely perfect for this sort of weather! Your birthday is coming soon as well! It’s so cool that you’re moving along with the process with the house :). Wishing you and Shaun the best! 🙂

exquisitely.me

2. April 22, 2018 / 9:13 AM

Oh wow, May is such a busy month for birthdays in your family?! Sounds like it’s going to be a super busy but exciting few months though, and I bloody love bowling so I’m a little jealous.. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

3. April 22, 2018 / 10:03 AM

I’ve seen a few posts like this and it’s lovely to see what people are up to this spring, gives me some inspiration for things to do too! Good luck with packing and moving!

4. April 22, 2018 / 10:12 AM

Woooh! So your birthday is close as well 🙂 It’s good to have the day off. Mine is on may 1st and I’m also sooo much looking forward to that day as i took off as well.
    Congrats on moving in together. That is really exciting! I bet you are looking forward to it. It’s lovely to share a home with someone you love so much! Happy times 🙂

5. April 22, 2018 / 10:39 AM

Not long to your birthday! Ihope to weather stays nice for it. I’m really hoping that my family have a bqq at some point this Spring, got to take full advantage of decent weather in the UK, as it’s a rarity haha. Hope the move goes well! I know it can be very stressful, I’ve moved house many times and it never gets easier, always 101 things to sort before you can settle in but once you’re settled its the best feeling!

Fran | http://www.franciscarockey.co.uk

6. April 22, 2018 / 12:13 PM

I love Spring, it sounds like you have so much to look forward Charlotte! 💖 BBQs are my favourite! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and have fun bowling. Also, I hope the house move goes smoothly, I’ve enjoyed reading your updates on Twitter and seeing photos of the progress, it all sounds very exciting! 😘 xx

7. April 23, 2018 / 6:35 PM

Happy early Birthday! These sound like perfect Spring plans, and I definitely need to keep sorting out my stuff as well. 🙂