The childhood tag!

I thought I would do something a little different and fun today! Let’s be honest, our childhoods are definitely the best days of our lives. Our parents look after us, we didn’t have to pay for things, there was no boring work to go to every day and the list goes on. I stumbled across ‘The Childhood Tag’ and thought it would be super fun to do.

The childhood tag

Where did you grow up?

I’ve lived in Devon, England my whole life. In fact, I’ve actually lived in the same house for the whole 25 years and 10 months that I’ve been alive.

Were you a good child?

Hahaha – Well I was ok I guess. I used to moan quite a lot and when I was very young my parents could never shut me up. But on the whole, I was a good child.

What did you use to do in the summer?

My Grandparents had a Caravan on a site in Cornwall and we used to spend a lot of our summer at the caravan. We used to have so much fun. There was a swimming pool onsite so I spent most of my days swimming, and we use to go out to the beach and eat fish n chips.

What is your happiest childhood memory?

Definitely all of the holidays that we did to Disney World. The first time I went I was 9 and then we’ve been multiple times since. Our grandparents also came with us and it was so magical and fun.

What Job did you want to do when you got older?

There were a few! I wanted to be a teacher, a dancer, a fashion designer and I think at one point I also wanted to be a nurse.

Do you still have contact with your childhood friends?

Yes! I’m actually still really good friends with all of my childhood friends which is really cool.

Favourite toy?

I can’t really remember – but I did use to have a lot of dolls. Specifically Baby Born and Baby Annabel were my favourites!

Favourite book?

I had a collection of Disney stories that I loved, I also had a book that had lots of bedtime stories. But my ultimate favourite was called Bernie Drives A Truck … I actually still have the book! (Featured in the picture above) 😀

Favourite film?

101 Dalmations! I would watch it ALL the time.

A favourite TV show?

I had a lot haha. The main ones were Playdays, Fireman Sam, Brum and The Rugrats.

Favourite subject at school?

I’ve always been very creative so loved Art and I’ve also always really enjoyed Maths… Weird I know!

Hope you’ve all enjoyed reading and I would love to see other peoples answers to these questions!

1. March 27, 2018 / 8:55 PM

101 Dalmations was one of my favourites as a kid too, also Playdays and The Rugrats! Will definitely have to do this tag on my blog. x

April 1, 2018 / 1:43 PM

Let me know once you’ve done it! I’d love to see other people’s answers xx

2. April 1, 2018 / 9:31 AM

Another one who loved 101 Dalmatians over here and I ADORED Playdays too! xx

April 1, 2018 / 1:43 PM

Playdays was like my obsession as a child 😂 xx

3. April 1, 2018 / 10:23 AM

I lived in Devon for 4 years! So lovely there. And i loved 101 Dalmatians growing up too! Such a great one! xx

April 1, 2018 / 1:44 PM

Yeah it honestly is such a lovely place! 😊 xx

4. April 1, 2018 / 1:05 PM

You are definitely not weird, maths was my favourite too!! Turned out to be my highest grade out of all my GCSEs haha! I completely forgot about Baby Born and Baby Annabel, I used to love them and had this pink Baby Annabel cot that I used to try and sleep in myself… Man kids are weird aren’t they!? I do damn miss childhood though!
    Alice

April 1, 2018 / 1:45 PM

Yeah I did really well in maths as well! Haha thats brilliant, I used to have a baby born pram that I would try and sit in 😂 xx

5. April 1, 2018 / 3:39 PM

This was a really cute post! I’d never visited Cornwall until last year but I loved it there, you’re so lucky you got to spend so much time there when you were younger it’s such a beautiful place! Baby Annabel was one of my favourites too and I also enjoyed maths, I think when you’re at school you’re either a maths or an English person, I was definitely maths I hated English!

6. April 1, 2018 / 3:53 PM

This is a really lovely post Charlotte! 💖 I remember Playdays and The Rugrats! I used to go to Devon and Cornwall a lot for caravan holidays in my childhood and have very fond memories those places. Great post! 😘 xx

7. Elizabeth Seal
    April 3, 2018 / 8:55 PM

This sounds such a fun tag, I loved reading your answers! They brought back so much nostalgia for me, I adored Playdays!! I also had a Fireman Sam video tape xD we had lots of camping holidays down in Devon when I was little and they are some of the happiest memories for me! xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (PS I’d love to invite you to come and win a lovely bundle of Disney goodies and I’m following back on bloglovin too :D)

8. April 9, 2018 / 10:37 PM

I loved reading this post and the tag seems so fun to do – I might have to give it a go myself! My happiest memory was probably going to Disney world as well, amazing place ❤️

Luce xo