Turn your Disney Pins into Disney Prints!

I LOVE being creative. It’s my absolute favourite thing to do. I also LOVE Disney, so if I can combine creativity and Disney then that’s pretty cool.

I’ve visited Disney World 8 times now and throughout these trips, I’ve built up quite the collection of Disney Pins. I keep all of my pins on a pinboard, but I wanted to think of something else I could do with them.

And then came my idea of turning my Disney Pins into Disney prints….

Turning Disney pins into prints

I have a bit of an obsession with buying prints to put on my wall. I love prints with quotes, Disney prints and anything inspirational. I decided to see if I could turn my pins into prints and it actually worked pretty well.

I have a degree in Graphics so I still have Photoshop and all the fancy editing software which was very much needed to do this. I started off by taking a photo of the pin and ensuring to use a white background. I then used photoshop to cut around the edges of the pin and then I began to edit it. I’ve created the print so it has a slightly grainy effect to make it look more authentic and handmade. I then added ‘Hakuna Matata’ to tie everything together.

I’m super happy with how this turned out and I’m definitely going to try it with some of my other pins. It still needs some work to improve it, but what I have so far is definitely a start.

Hope you enjoyed!

1. March 17, 2018 / 8:00 PM

Aw this is such an amazing idea! I would totally be interested in them, I’m obsessed with anything Disney!- https://sophiehearts.net x

March 17, 2018 / 8:18 PM

2. Kanra Khan
    March 18, 2018 / 5:04 AM

That looks adorable. I can definitely see the charm of having it up on a wall!
    Would it be okay to replicate merchandise like this to sell for yourself though? It’s just a thought that crossed my mind! From an artist’s point of view, what are your thoughts?
    Nevertheless, I would love to see similar prints like this! You should definitely start up an Etsy shop!
    Kanra Khan

twitter || instagram || facebook

March 18, 2018 / 7:43 AM

Thank you ☺️ Well this is my main concern and it’s definitely something I will properly look in to first! Although if you browse through Etsy I swear there’s so much stuff that people sell that they probably don’t have the right to – I’ve always sort of wondered about it! Haha x

March 18, 2018 / 8:55 PM

Thanks ☺️

3. March 18, 2018 / 8:35 PM

I love how it turned out! I wish I was able to do something similar but I haven’t got the skill or the patience 😂 Anything Disney and I’m instantly in love
    Sophy xo | http://www.lifewithsophy.com

March 18, 2018 / 8:55 PM

Yeah I love anything Disney too! 💕

4. March 18, 2018 / 8:39 PM

Aw I love it! I’ve just got back from disneyland myself – i love anything with pluto on it 💕

You’re sooo talented! x

March 18, 2018 / 8:56 PM

Thank you! Hope you had fun is Disneyland Paris! 😊

March 18, 2018 / 8:56 PM

Thank you! X

5. March 18, 2018 / 8:46 PM

Such a cool idea, I’d definitely display this on my wall, it’s lovely 🙂
    You’ve done such a good job, you wouldn’t even really guess it’s photoshopped from a picture.
    I agree with Kanra, you should totally start up an Etsy shop for these, people would go crazy!

Jessica xo / jessinwonderland.com

March 18, 2018 / 8:57 PM

Thank you 💕 I would love to start up an Etsy shop! I’m in the process of deciding exactly what I want to do with it – I’ve been working on some Disney T-shirt designs today ☺️

6. March 18, 2018 / 9:03 PM

How adorable!! I love all things Disney and this is such a cute and creative idea 🙂 the quality looks fab for being blown up so big aswell! You should look into selling these if you can, there are so many Disney fans that would love these I’m sure!
    Alice Xx

March 19, 2018 / 9:14 AM

Yeah I would love to sell them but I think I’ll have problems with copyright which is so annoying 😩 xx

7. March 18, 2018 / 9:03 PM

This is such a great idea, love how it turned out!

March 19, 2018 / 9:15 AM

8. March 18, 2018 / 11:20 PM

I LOVE this!!!

We are looking for houses at the moment and know I want to have artwork (mainly Disney!) Going up the stairs and honestly I would pay good money for prints like these!!!

Would love to see any other prints you manage to do x

March 19, 2018 / 9:15 AM

Thank you so much, this comment honestly means so much 💕 xx

9. March 19, 2018 / 2:34 AM

That’s pretty cute! You could probably have a whole gallery! I have a few pins I got at the Disney Resort from my last trip, but I’ve had no idea what to do with them… Maybe I can pick a favorite one and make something out of it! Haha.
    I’d imagine it won’t be quite legal to sell anything made with copyrighted materials, but there’s definitely no issue with using them for yourself/gifts! I bet they’d be cute on couch pillows and stuff, too!

March 19, 2018 / 9:17 AM

It would be so cool to have a whole gallery of them! I’d love to sell them but I think there would definitely be problems with copyright … but I can still make them for myself and as gifts! 😊 xx

10. March 19, 2018 / 6:10 AM

This is such a great idea! I would love a jack skeleton on my wall! <3

March 19, 2018 / 9:17 AM

Thank you! X

11. March 19, 2018 / 9:34 PM

This is such a creative idea Charlotte! 💖 The picture looks great – I love the grainy effect and the added text, looks very professional! It would be cool to make a few, frame the prints and put them on the wall. Great post 😘 xx

12. April 9, 2018 / 1:08 PM

This is such an amazing idea! The result looks really cool, bet they’d really stand out framed on the wall 😀 You should totally sell these 😀

Violet Daffodils